In addition to the program available to the entire registered audience, a complimentary, limited-attendance ticketed session will be offered.
- Registrants can select from a real-time inventory of available tickets during the online registration process.
- If the online inventory shows a session is sold out, attendees are encouraged to come to the session room prior to the session start time and join the stand-by queue.
- Space will be held for attendees with tickets until the start of the session.
- At the session start time, attendees in the stand-by queue will be admitted to the ticketed sessions if there is space available, and attendees with tickets will no longer be guaranteed participation in the ticketed sessions.
- Review the Symposium Program and session details for more information.
The following ticketed session is limited to fellows, residents, and junior faculty only.
|Fellows, Residents, and Junior Faculty Networking Luncheon
Symposium faculty and commmitee members share their experiences and discuss career development topics.
|Thursday, January 7||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|