THERE ARE SEVERAL CONVENIENCES TO REGISTERING AS A GROUP RATHER THAN INDIVIDUALLY
- Easier Invoicing: Group leaders can be invoiced for the entire group. Individuals must pay individually and registrations without payment are not accepted. Registration confirmations serve as an invoice for individual attendees.
- Easier Communication: Communications regarding a group are sent to the group leaders. Communications regarding an individual registrant are sent to that registrant.
- Easier Registration: Group leaders need to enter a unique email address to register each delegate. Individual attendees must use their login and password to register as a member or guest.
- Easier Material Pick Up: Group leaders can arrange badge and meeting materials pick up for the entire group. Individual attendees receive mailed badges in advance and must pick up meeting materials onsite individually. If badges are not received in advance, the badge may be issued only to the individual attendee onsite. Photo identification is required.
- Easier Change or Cancellations: Group leaders manage changes to the delegates in their group. Once an individual attendee is registered, only the registrant will have access to the registration for changes and cancellations.
Group Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies or "Hotel Reservation Poachers."**
Create a Room Block through the Genitourinary Cancers Symposium Customer Service Center.
- Payments for group room blocks are non-refundable and must be paid in full by payment due date
- Groups will manage their room block through an online room block management website
- If groups book rooms directly with a hotel, each individual in the group will be charged an additional registration fee of $150. Payment of all registration fees must be received prior to meeting badges or materials being released to the group contact or individual attendees.